Established in 1898, the Town of Claremont is the hub of the western suburbs of Perth. Comprising a large shopping centre and surrounding streets of boutiques, restaurants and cafes with the convenience of easy access to public transport and a pedestrian-friendly high street, Claremont is a popular destination for shopping and leisure.
Covering an area of 3.62km, the tree-lined streets of the suburbs of Claremont and parts of Swanbourne are home to around 10,000 residents and is forecast to grow to 14, 408 by 2036.
The Team at Wespray On Paving were very pleased to have been approached by the City of Claremont, WA, to tackle the resurfacing of the Coleman Rail Ashton Road bridge, just outside of the Claremont Showgrounds.
See photos below;
Benefits of Wespray On Paving’s unique commercial resurfacing techniques;
Whether you’re a business owner or a property manager, ensuring the safety of your pedestrian surfaces is a heavy responsibility. Wespray On Paving is Perth’s leading supplier of slip-resistant cement resurfacing and is the natural choice for Perth businesses who want a tough, safe and attractive spray on paving finish in their pedestrian areas.
- All of our resurfacing techniques fall in line with AS 4663 regulations, abiding by slip resistant guidelines for pedestrian walkways.
- Not only do our resurfacing methods met the mandatory guidelines, but they also provide a host of other advantages
- Comes in a wide variety of pleasing colours, textures and patterns
- Custom/decorative signing and marking can be completed upon your request
- Added fungicidal additive to the resurfacing to discourage the growth of moss, mould and lichen
- UV resistant sealing coat to prevent fading and makes cleaning much easier